Pin me!

Friday, May 9, 2014

My Favorite Deliciously Stylish Brunch Recipes

In honor of Mother's Day - I put together a collection of my favorite Brunch Recipes.  I hope that you enjoy all things Deliciously Stylish this Mother's Day!


*Caprese Tarts:

*Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza:

*Mini Frittatas:

*Herbed Baked Egg - Ina Garten:

*Skillet Hash Browns - Bon Appetit:

*10 minute Ravioli:

Sweet Treats:

*Nutella and Berry Tarts:

*Chocolate Mousse (Eggless and Vegan options):

*Baked Croissant French Toast with Blueberries:

*Mango Mousse:

*Cinnamon Sugar Donut - Mini Muffins:

*Banana and Nutella Wontons:

*Easy Sticky Buns - Ina Garten:

Healthy Options:

*Carrot and Zucchini Muffins:

*Baked Oatmeal with Fruits and Nuts:

*Farmers Market Fresh Quinoa Salad:

*Greek Quinoa Casserole:

*Greek Yogurt Fruit Parfaits:

*Breakfast Burrito - Ellie Krieger:

Happy Cooking and Happy Styling!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.